Subject: Test Message
From: djmccoy (Daniel J. McCoy)
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 1995 16:30:39 -0800 (PST)

Actually, this message is more of a possible warning to anyone that is or is
not getting this message.  :)  Over the next few days, I will be weeding out
addresses that appear to be causing e-mail bounces.  I have no way of really
knowing if e-mail is actually reaching every participant outside of the
bounces.  I do know that some of the messages may bounce one way but be
routed differently and then reaching the intended recipient.  If you find
that you haven't gotten mailing list messages for a while, it's probably
becuase your address was removed.  These types fo things are kinda hard to
weed through.  :(

On a different note, my other internet provider may have had a change of
heart and may still allow me to run the lists there for free.  These things
happen AFTER I post about them.  If that's the case, I'm winning the lotto!

Dan
-- 
Daniel J. McCoy                           BIX: dmccoy                  //
Internet : [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]    \X/
Thanks to Intel's Pentium, Microsoft's Windows 95 is now Windows 94.99999226!